Pumpkin spice marshmallows > pumpkin spice lattes 👀🍂
I couldn’t wait to share this recipe - one of the new recipes in my Baked dessert cookbook, coming soon.
First things first, I always use @perfectsupplements for my gelatin and collagen because I save soo much $$$ buying in bulk in combination with my discount code.
If you buy 3 products, you save 20%, and if you purchase 6 products, you’ll save 25%! And then if you use my code “ANNIKA10” at checkout, you’ll get an additional 10% off. So you can save up to 35% every time you order.
Bloom the gelatin:
⭒ 2 scoops gelatin
⭒ 1/2 cup cold water
Sugar+ pumpkin spice mixture:
⭒ 1/2 cup water
⭒ 1 cup sugar
⭒ 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
⭒ 3 tbsp canned pumpkin
⭒ 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a bowl, bloom the gelatin in the cold water. All you have to do is sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and let it sit for about 10 minutes until it is fully bloomed.
2. To a sauce pan, add the sugar, water, pumpkin pie spice, canned pumpkin, and vanilla extract
3. Heat on medium and slowly bring to a boil. Let it boil for about a minute, stir, and set aside.
4. Combine the gelatin and the sugar/pumpkin spice mixture in the bowl of a standard mixer
5. Mix on high anywhere from 3-10 min (depending on your mixer). Pay close attention - you do NOT want to over or under mix the marshmallows. They will be done when they are about tripled in size of the original liquid amount.
6. Pour into a greased glass dish, sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, and allow to harden in the fridge for 2+ hours before cutting