Updated: Jan 4, 2020
I could go on and on about this pie. It would be easy to because it's delicious, easy to make, and perfect for the holidays or any day tbh, but I'm just gonna get right to the deets:
- 1 Elana's Pantry Pie Crust, baked for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown at 350 (literally the EASIEST and most delicious Paleo pie crust I've ever tried- it has 4 ingredients!)
- 4 heaping cups frozen organic berries
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (depending on how cinnamon-y you want it) - 1/4 to 1/2 juiced lemon - 1/2 tsp vanilla extract - Pinch pink Himalayan salt Stir all ingredients and pour into pie crust after finished browning in oven. Bake for 30 minutes. Make the crumb topping while baking.
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil - 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar - 1 cup balanced almond flour
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts or other crushed nut (mac nuts would probably be good) - Pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
Pour crumble topping on top of pie after baking for 30 minutes. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until crumble is golden brown.